CBCSD Central Campus Hiring Full-time Youth Pastor
Chinese Bible Church San Diego (CBCSD) Central Campus invites applications for a full-time Youth Pastor position to minister to English-speaking youths from a congregation of Chinese American professionals and new immigrants.
We are seeking a Godly, caring individual with a loving shepherd’s heart for youth, co-workers, and parents and a vision for discipleship, evangelism, and missions. Good administrative and organizational skills are a plus.
CBCSD is a non-denominational Christian church. The Central Campus is one of the four campuses and is located in northern San Diego, California, serving a growing Chinese American community.
- Lead youth programs and activities
- Preach during Youth Sunday worship service and coordinate music worship
- Teach Youth Sunday school programs
- Lead Youth Friday night fellowship
- Coordinate special events and activities
- Provide counseling and visitation to support youth and their families
- Maintain connection and relationships with youth, parents, volunteers, and other pastoral staff
- Recruit and train volunteers to serve in the youth ministries
- Regularly communicate the programs and activities of the youth ministry
- Coordinate with the church-wide ministry of CBCSD
- Pray for the youth, parents and families, volunteers, and church
- Theological position aligns with the CBCSD Theological Position Statement (our beliefs, our theological positions).
- Obedience to the Word of God and devotion to a deeply-rooted prayer life. Model a Christ-like lifestyle.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in theology, youth ministry, or pastoral work.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in youth ministry.
- Proven ability to preach, teach, and train youth into a deeply enriching faith experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work with youths, parents, staff and pastoral team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact: Central Youth Pastor Search Committee
Phone: (858) 675-8777