Grace Chinese Alliance Church
2133 W. Garvey Ave. N., West Covina, CA 91790
Youth Fellowship Coordinator
Title: Youth Fellowship Coordinator (part-time position)
Reports to: Pastor
Target Group: Junior high and high school students
• Plans, schedules, and leads (or finds leaders for) youth fellowship programs focusing on some aspects of spiritual growth. Fellowship is held twice a month on Saturdays, 7:30pm-9:30pm.
• Trains teens to be program leaders.
• Builds relationship with teens.
• Helps teens build spiritual relationship with God.
• Provides pastoral guidance to teens as needed on individual basis and helps teens find professional referrals when needed.
• Meets with other youth ministry leaders if necessary.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and in good emotional health.
• United States residents or citizens and speaks fluent English.
• Understands 2nd generation Asians culture and desires to serve the Lord in a bilingual Cantonese/English church setting.
• Born again Christian and strong commitment to Christian faith and relationship with God.
• B.A., M.A. in religious education, theology, youth ministry or related field preferred. Seminary internship is also accepted.
• Fully compliant with Christians & Missionary Alliance doctrines.
• Prior youth ministry experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Salary: 10 hours per week, two weeks in a month, $400 per month