♦ 中文堂全職牧師 Mandarin Pastor
Rock Chinese Church of Austin
GCBC, 10511 Salt Mill Hollow, Austin, Texas 78750
Rock Chinese Church of Austin Mandarin congregation currently has about 70 people in regular Sunday attendance. With the anticipated growth of Austin’s population in the North West region, our goal is for the Mandarin congregation to grow to 100-150 and build up life changing experience and discipleship in Christ. With this vision, we are searching for an experienced, high potential Mandarin Pastor that can help enabling the growth and equipping Christian families for a unified body in serving the Lord and His church.
The Mandarin Pastor is to work with the Elder/Deacon Board in shepherding and leading the Mandarin Congregation.
- Needs to hold to the Bible as the Inspired, Inerrant Word of God that is the final authority for Christian faith and life.
- Has clear calling and passion from God for pastoral ministry
- Must agree with RCCA's Statement of Faith.
- Special qualifications.
- Proven track record in leading a Chinese Church Mandarin congregation
- Must be able to preach and teach in Chinese Mandarin
- Able to equip co-workers and teams to build up unified healthy church
- Strong burden to evangelize and discipleship
- A strong role of a Godly family loving and serving Lord together
- Proficient in communications in English
- Master’s degree or equivalent theological training from an accredited Seminary
- At least 3 years of pastoral experience in North America
- Marital Status
- Being married is highly preferable with strong growing relationship together.
According to 1 Peter 5:1-4, and 1 Timothy 3:1-7,John 10:11-12